If you would like to submit a resume for a job that we have already posted, please only submit it to the email provided on the actual job posting. If you would like to submit a resume for general consideration, please email it to Sean Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are no open part-time or full-time opportunities at the moment, but please check back regularly for updated positions.
Please note that due to the large number of resumes we receive, we are not always able to personally respond to each submission.
At The Search Engine Guys, we are currently accepting applications for internships in the following areas:
- Content Writing – Interns gain valuable technical writing experience creating original content for the legal, medical, and trade industries.
- Search Engine Optimization – Interns learn the most up-to-date strategies for website placement and marketing.
- Social Media Marketing – Interns gain experience while using a variety of social media platforms to bring exposure to client news and websites.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) – Interns who wish to learn how to use Google’s AdWords platform will have a chance to gain valuable “hands on” experience working on real accounts.
If you are interested in applying for an internship, please send your resume and a cover letter specifying your area of interest to Sean Hall at email@example.com.