Social Media Tools: Ways to Improve your Social Media Marketing
There are a variety of social media tools that can be used to improve your online presence and ease the process of promoting your business through social media outlets. When it comes to a successful social media marketing strategy, it can be tough for small businesses to stand out amongst the rest. By using a few helpful tools, however, you can increase productivity and engage potential customers through your online marketing efforts. Having used a variety of these tools, I would like to highlight three of my favorites, which I believe can be very beneficial for businesses.
- Social media management tool
- Free, Pro, and Enterprise plans
- Execute campaigns across multiple social networks from one web-based dashboard
- Schedule messages ahead of time to create a consistent social media presence on all of your accounts
- Track brand mentions
- Analyze social media traffic
- Create custom Facebook tabs and cover photos
- Free, Basic, Pro, and Agency plans
- A variety of design templates to choose from
- Types of custom tabs available: Contests, sweepstakes, coupons, contact forms, and product display tabs
- “Like gate” that helps you gain new followers by requiring visitors to “like” your Facebook page before they can see your customized tabs
- Free graphic design tool
- Search for the best graphics, photos, and fonts, or upload your own, then use the drag and drop tool to create a design with a custom layout or blank page
- Create designs for Web or print, including social media graphics, blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations, business cards, and more
While there are various online tools available for businesses, finding ones that will allow you to stay ahead of the social media marketing curve is essential. Whether you are a small business owner or a national company with several locations, the tools mentioned above can improve your productivity and boost your social media marketing strategy overall.
If you have questions regarding social media marketing for your business, contact us today at (512) 394-7234.
To contact the author, emails can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org